OUR VISION & MISSION
We the Parishioners of St. Anthony’s Noble Park, Believe we are called by Christ to be the people of Prayer, Welcome, Participation and Outreach.
• To gather each week to celebrate Eucharist
• To provide various opportunities to hear God’s word and allow to shape our lives
• To encourage and to explore a variety of expressions of Christian prayer and spirituality
• To plan liturgies which nurture faith and community life.
• To continually invite others to be involved
• To be a community that is welcoming, supportive, caring, nurturing and positive
• To celebrate and respect the diversity and richness and giftedness of our community.
• To encourage the gifts and potential in one another
• To offer a variety of opportunity from gathering and socialising
• To seek open communication
• To develop effective networks and provide opportunities for sponsoring, mentoring and training
• To plan for the future with hope
• To be responsive to the needs of individuals and groups in our Parish
• To collaborate with existing groups to identify and respond to local community needs.
• To be aware of the needs of the wider world and to determine an appropriate response.
OUR PARISH PRAYER
patron of our parish,
loyal servant of God,
faithful follower of Jesus:
You taught by word and deed,
the message of the Gospel.
Teach us to live the Gospel
values as you did.
Enlighten our minds in search
of God's will.
Inspire us to be a
ever reaching out to
and cherishing our neighbour.
Help us proclaim God's love
and live what we proclaim.